Digital Sensor for checking ozone producing low pressure lamps
- intended to be used for checking ozone producing low pressure mercury UV lamps
- measurement is performed in air, the sensor front is placed directly on the lamp surface
- sensor comprises a highly sensitive and stable phototube with spectral response between 120-220nm and extremely low response at 254nm
- The sensor is designed for use in dry rooms under laboratory conditions. It is not suitable for continuous operation and should not be operated in direct contact to the hot lamp surface for more than 30 minutes.
- measured values are internally converted into a digital signal according to ZEDs special ZCON protocol
- via RS485 this signal can be visualized using a suitable displaying system like the ZED SmartMeter or the PC software ZED Sensor Configurator
- designation of the measurement values is dimensionless in 'digits'
- Use the Sensor fastener F01 for correct mounting and repeatable positioning of the sensor at the lamp
|supply voltage:||12...24V DC|
|max. lamp surface temperature:||130°C (266°F)
max. measurement period: 30 minutes, allow the sensor to cool down for at least 15 minutes before starting the next measurement period
|max. pressure / IP code:||The sensor is intended for use in dry rooms under laboratory conditions in air with normal temperature and pressure.|
|body material:||stainless steel 1.4305|
- ZED SmartMeter
- PC Software Sensor Configurator