Besides the UV measurement value the ZED TinyMeter enables access to sensor specific data: sensor-ID, operating hours and date of last adjustment/calibration. Exceeding the specified operating hours of a connected reference sensor is indicated in the display.
- UV-C Reference Radiometer use with ZED Reference Sensors D-SiCONORM-LP-REF for checking DVGW and ÖNORM compliant plant sensors
- optimized for cost sensitive applications
- simplified usage, base functionality
- alphanumeric display with dynamic resolution and backlight
- protected against dust and streams of water (IP65)
- low power consumption / long operation time with normal alkaline battery
- connects to all ZED digital UV sensors (types with measurement in W/m², production date starting 2017)
- The measurement range is defined by the connected sensor, the TinyMeter does not have to be recalibrated.
|Display:||LCD Display, alphanumeric 8x2|
|operation :||function keys|
|supply voltage:||9 V DC
- portable operation via 9V block battery
|ambient temperature:||0-40°C (32-104°F)|
|dimensions (LxWxD):||130x75x25 mm (5,12x2,95x0,98 inch)|
- D-SiC types